Hi to all:

I have finally bit the bullet and ordered DSL service. This will be provieded
by GTE, of course Linux is not supported as a OS, and to make matters worst the
last time I read the networking man and how to's I ended up haveing to
reinstall both my Winbloz machine and LInux.  I am using Linux Mandrake 7.1 and
have all the security updates installed. I am hoping some one can give me the
info I need to get it installed and set up.  I thank you in advance for your
help and advice in this matter.

 --
Ralph F. De Witt

Proud user of Mandrake 7.1 Linux
Register Linux User
ICQ #49993234

No Windoze were broken in the making of this Message.