For the Unixly expert but hardwarily newbie among us, how does one go
about underclocking (or overclocking, or in general didldling with the
clock)?

Is there a reference you could point me to?

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org