> http://127.0.0.1:10000
>
> should ask you for a login.
>
> So also, (if lookup is hosts, DNS) should
> http://localhost.localdomain:10000, but the use of nicknames may or may
> not be supported for this purpose.
>
> And no, you should not have to add anything--if inetd is running, and
> perl is running, then the webmin server should be communicating.
>
> Civileme

This I have undestood from help...but it does not work...as in my message
wrote have tried 'http://localhost:10000,http://127.0.0.1:10000 etc.
but can't get contact...getting message as described in my message.

Did I find now something that does not work here?And just posted that
everything's working suberb!

But this is minor problem...using linux as enduser,only having my sons win
machine connected ,so he can do networking via me and I don't have
to admin any huge network.
Learning more all the time...maybe some day....

Jarmo