Sorry for butting in again, but one possibility might be to do what is done
By Bastille Linux and make it impossible for users to compile anything on
the computer.  Limiting that ability to root only.  This wouldn't prevent a
binary load I know but if they can't compile and only root can access
/var/lib/rpm/packages.rpm it would severely cripple the ability of most
(not all but most) users from running any of these processes because they
can't easily load them onto the computer.  I realize this might not be an
answer to what you need, but I hope it helps in some way.

Nightwriter