Sarang,
    What kind of problems are you having? I have found 7.1 to be a nice
experience so far. The applications and the installation are much more
cohesive and organized than any previous version. Infact, out of the box, 7.1
required less time and customization than any dist. I have used. I am sorry
that your experience hasn't been as joyous, but for me 7.1 has just
exemplified all the reasons that  Mandrake is the dist of choice for me and
our LUG.