OBVIOUSLY you did not read my problem. I cannot install (CLEAN) on a machine
that took 7.0 fine..
I also keep losing my mouse after adding the things for Wheel Mouse.

Wheel mouse does not set up automatically.
You still have not found a way to get the correct amount of memory. I don't
have that problem with windows or anything else. Pretty lame to have 256
megs and the OS thins you have 64.
My BIOS reports correctly, maybe there is problem in the program report but
on my startup it shows correctly and none of the windows install ha a
problem with it.

My desktop sucks. The ICON are partly hidden by the menu bar at the top.

Many little things like this that do not happen in 7.0. I am pretty much
ready to give up on 7.0 AND ON MANDRAKE  if this does not improve soon. It
is obviously tested but not enough. There a re TOO MANY people here having
problems. You must not read them all.

> Yes, the upgrade takes way too long.  I think everyone knows and
> agress on that.  But I don't understand the rest of it.. what
> hardware are you using?  What type of system?  What type of install?
> Most importantly, what are the problems you are having?  Blanket
> statements of this type do no one any good.
>
> FYI, I have installed 7.1 on three machines that used to run 7.0 and
> in all instances 7.1 is working flawlessly.  I didn't perform an

AGAING , check my probvlems.
Works on one and not on the other.

Current Linux uptime: 10 days 15 hours 8 minutes.

This is a useless statistic if it is not doing what you want, AND if you
can't install in the first place.
I have kept WIN98 OF ALL THINGS up longer than that.