Thus spake Greg Stewart ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> What I learned was that you basically had to "build" a circuit that
performed a particular function.

This is how the ENIAC was "programmed", although I think it had
several thousand plugs. You spent several days setting up the program
then spent a few minutes running it. Must have been great fun...

--
|Deryk Barker, Computer Science Dept. | Music does not have to be understood|
|Camosun College, Victoria, BC, Canada| It has to be listened to.           |