E$ and F$ this must be a NT system - check your user premissions on that
computer. One way past this is that when it prompts you for password use
administrator then you have full premission to mount and check the drives.

And yes the goto console and su root then run kruiser is usaly more secure but
you don't want to give root access to a user - catch 22

--
Eugene Grimsdell        System Administrator
OSRAM South Africa      www.osram.co.za