On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 12:47:20PM -0700, Dave Lers wrote:
> [...]

I would think this would be a non-issue. All modern IDE and SCSI drives
write lots of information to the hard drive. But they write it to
locations that the firmware absolutely WILL NOT let you get to
directly. Maxtor used this trick way back when I was working on SCSI
drives there.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature