On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> [...]

Ghost is a spectacular program.  The latest "Enterprise Edition" (I think
that's the name) has support for FAT, NTFS, and ext2, so it can resize the
filesystem to fit drives of different sizes.  It's easy point-and-click
for you GUI fans, and really seems to handle the data well.  I use it
often at work to backup filesystems (usually FAT or NTFS); I've never seen
it fail.

For the job you want, I'd recommend it.  The problem comes when you don't
want to pay for all that to use it just once.  Download the trial version,
instead :).  It's fully functional for 30 days.

-Matt Stegman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>