Yeah, that's happened to me too.  I've installed ML7.1 maybe a dozen times
(essentially the same each time) and sometimes kdesu is there, other times
not.

kf

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Marco Fioretti wrote:

= Hello,
=
= while setting up my LM 7.1 box, I decided to run
= printerdrake (as root). An error message pops up saying that
= kdesu is not found.
=
= A quick investigation says:
=
= [root@polaris marco]# ls -l /usr/bin/kde*
= kde       kdecode   kdehelp   kdesetup  kdevelop
= [root@polaris marco]# ls -l /usr/bin/kde
= [root@polaris marco]# whereis kdesu
= kdesu:
= [root@polaris marco]# which kdesu
= which: no kdesu in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin)
= [root@polaris marco]#
=
= Why is it missing? Is it a broken/badly copied CD (but the installation
= was fine, except LILO, see my other posting)?
= Is it a consequence of choosing security level high? If so, how do I
= run printerdrake?
=
=
= Any help is appreciated!
=
=                       Ciao,
=                                       Marco
=

--
Familiarity breeds contempt.
   -- Publius Syrus (42 B.C.), Maxim 640