Put your Installation CD in the drive
mount -t iso9960 -o ro /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
cd /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RPMS
rpm -Uhv kdesu

then hit the Tab key, then the Enter key.  Hit the tab key for filename
completion and because I can't remember those long filenames.  If this
installs it (and it should), then get off the CD (just typing "cd" will
put you back in your home directory) and unmount the CD (umount
/dev/cdrom).

hth,
kf