Submitted 07-Aug-00 by Scott Kindley:
> > Is there a way of 'dumping' my current kernel's existing
> > menuconfig/xconfig setup to a file that can be read into the
> > menuconfig/xconfig for the new kernel?  In other words, can I make my
> > current kernel setup the default?

I missed the original post.  Assuming that by your "current kernel" you mean
a binary kernel installed fram a Mandrake RPM, you should have the config
file for that kernel in /usr/doc/kernel-<version>.  Just copy that to
/usr/src/linux/.config and manuconfig/xconfig will use it for the defaults.
Alternately, use the load alternate config option to import the same file.

--
       _
     _|_|_

PGP signature