I need to register a dissenting vote against Belkin here. For a couple of
years I used a Belkin OmniView (not an SE as far as I can tell) that
suffered from a number of problems, mostly related to poor wheel mouse
support, even in NT. Linux was very problematic with this switchbox, so I
took the route of having a full-time mouse for each box. The othe problem
was the ergonomics of the OmniView were horrible...little teeny buttons
located next to the bottom of the case. Ugh.

I now have a Cybex SwitchView and it works like a champ. We use hundreds
of switchboxes at work, and we're much happier with the Cybex products.

-Pete

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Sevatio Octavio wrote:

> Thanks John!  It appears that my Linsys KVM is not compatitable with
> linux.  But Belkin's line of KVMs are quite linux-friendly from what I've
> read.
>
> Seve

Peter Loron                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Before the invention of eruptions, lava had to be carried down the mountain
by hand and thrown on the sleeping villagers. This took a lot of time.