On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, you wrote:

> > I now have a Cybex SwitchView and it works like a champ. We use hundreds
> > of switchboxes at work, and we're much happier with the Cybex products.
> >
> The SE has only TWO buttons -- one for which computer and one for
> which switchbox you want (assuming you've got multiple boxes linked)
> and it works beautifully with a MS Intellimouse.
>       John

I suppose I should clarify --
My Omniveiw SE can handle up to 4 ports and the computer selection is
PREFERABLY handled by using the scroll lock to scroll through the
machines (unfortunately, there's no menu, so you have to cycle
through all the machines on the KVM switch) but you can also manually
cycle through by using the button on the switch itself to cycle
through the machines. It's definitely much easier to use the scroll
lock button on the keyboard... :-)
        John