This is directed mainly at the Mandrakesoft people who read this group.
I ran Mdk 6.1 as my last Mdk distro..
I switched to RH 6.2 for a number of reasons and had a nice linux system
going.. I desperatly wanted to try Mdk 7.0 when it came out but chilled
for a few days and when the problem reports came in, I stuck with RH..

These were the days when I usually got my CD's from Cheap Bytes, and
later, burned my own at work which was a pain since I share a computer
with others, and had to send the ISO's to my IT's machine to burn,
interrupting HIS work..

Times are a bit different now, I have my own burner at home, and also a
cable modem..  I needed to upgrade my HD, so I bought a new 20Gig and
dloaded RH 7.1 beta..  After numerous attempts to get my Voodoo Banshee
working right ( It did FINE in 6.2, might be the Xfree 4, I dunno,) I
decided to dload Mdk 7.1..

I just want to say, THANKS to the Mdk people.. The new installer is
awsome, and everything worked, and worked right!
Including seting up my HP 895 printer and my IOMagic ( Teac W-54 ) CD
burner..  Mdk has changed quite a bit since the 6.1 days and I'm very
happy with the install.. I mean EVERYTHING worked.. Just like it should,
without having to run printtool, sndconfig,
insmod ide-scsi.o, get the point?

Nice work.

Alan