On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Alan N pushed some tiny letters in this order:
> Times are a bit different now, I have my own burner at home, and also a
> cable modem..  I needed to upgrade my HD, so I bought a new 20Gig and
> dloaded RH 7.1 beta..  After numerous attempts to get my Voodoo Banshee
> working right ( It did FINE in 6.2, might be the Xfree 4, I dunno,) I
> decided to dload Mdk 7.1..

I've also had troubles with my Banshee and XF4.0 straight off the 7.1 cd's. I
think I remember somebody reporting the situation with XF4.0.1 is improved but I
haven't been game to download and try it out yet. If it ain't broke don't fix
it as they say!

Tony