Well, that last problem was a cinch. This one might be a little
trickier. Ever since I reinstalled my 7.1 system with High security, I
cannot seem to be able to telnet or ssh into my machine remotely (or
even locally, using "telnet/ssh localhost"!), every time starting the
connection, then saying "connection closed by foreign host". I've since
moved to the "normal" security level, but still no dice. What's weirder,
the daily cron emails I read from Security says that the telnet and ssh
ports are listening. Any ideas? On previous installs, I never had a
problem with this, till now. FYI, I connect over a cable modem, but,
like I said, that never seemed to be a problem before...

-peter :)

--
peter aarestad :-)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]