Submitted 20-Aug-00 by Sarang Lakare:

> Is it that the default kernel dosn't support more than 1GB? what do I have
> to get it to recognize more than 1GB in that case?

Bingo!  You need to compile custom kernels to go above 1 GB.  There is
an option under Processor Type and Features to toggle 1 or 2 GB max
physical memory.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

If you think the pen is mightier than the sword, the next time someone pulls
out a sword I'd like to see you get up there with your Bic.