Well, if *that's* how it is, I now know where I got my philosohy of active
procrastination from!

AND, how I learned to spend so much of the department's budget on software
to combat that thing called, oh what was it now.... "NT crash recovery"?

--Greg

> No, no,no...you all have it wrong!  :)  NT means Not Today. In reference
> to are you gonna run longer than a few hours before experiencing an
> abend that I am forced to reboot the server AGAIN and take down the
> system in the process? Asks the network admin to his tempraMENTAL,
> over-priced, NT ladened server.  :)
> --
> Mark

> Greg Stewart wrote:
> >
> > > For the uninitiated, NT means No TeXT.
> >
> > I thought it meant "Nice Try"  :-)
> >
> > --Greg

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)