There are iso images out there (I found one that I just posted).

But also there is the beta directory with all the files on it. You can also
find cooker directories out there. If you download the cooker directory, you'll
get all the files that go in the distribution. Only trouble is, that directory
contains 750 MB of data, which by all accounts is hard to fit on one CD. You
have to divide the contents into two parts, and make iso images to put on two
CD's.

Ah, but how to divide it?

If I knew how to do that, I would be able to contribute to the cooker effort by
burning install CD's every now and then, installing, and providing feedback.

Does everyone who gives cooker a try do a ftp install?

-- Stephen