Hello all,  I'm thinking about building a new system.  Does anyone know of
a(n inexpensive?) mobo that can house 2 Athlon Thunderbirds that works with
linux?  I have heard that Tyan(www.tyan.com) is supposed to be shipping one
sometime this month, but could find no refference to it on the Tyan site.
There are no dual boards listed in the AMD recommended list.  I'm thinking
about using the system as a high traffic LAN server, and/or high-end gaming
system.  For the gaming part,  what would be a good sund card and speaker
system?  Are there any sound cards compatable with linux that have multiple
sound in ports?  I would like to beable to attach a cd changer, record
player, tape deck, etc.  Some of the Dolby speaker systems are pretty nice,
anyone have any experience with them?  I plan on using a Voodoo 5(or latest
Voodoo at time of building) for video.  I would also like to use multiple
PCI UDMA/100 controller cards.  Is it possible to use more than one PCI
hard drive controller card?

Thanks, Jason Pierce