First of all, I want to point out that you are welcome to post in any
language on this list.  However, your potential number of responses are low
due to this being an "english" list.   My understanding (from Mandrake's
site) was that they maintain lists for English, French and Italian (maybe
more).

Unfortunately, even with your post in English, I am unable to help you.  My
experience with NFS ranks somewhere between sitting in a traffic jam and
getting a root canal operation.  I gave up on it and now use Samba
exclusively.  If I understand correctly, Samba can be secured better
(easier?) than NFS.  Maybe that has changed with NFS3.

Matt

P.S.  Pierre, you may want to repost your translation with an English
subject line.  I know that I ignore any posts that do not have English
subject lines.  (I know a smattering of German but most people born in
Germany have a pretty damn good grasp of English and seem to post in English
on this list.)