On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 10:35:43AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't know about French Lists for Experts but there are several members
> on this list who are multi-lingual. Denis and Jean-Paul come to mind.
> Someone will reply you can be sure of it. I think it's great that we have
> so many talented people on this list who are willing to share with others.
> This too shall pass.

Not necessarily.

Those of us who know the answer but do not speak French will not know what
the question is unless someone is kind enough to translate. Perhaps one or
more of our polylinguals would care to translate?

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

PGP signature