Greets all

Finally got my gateway/router/firewall setup running with one of those
single floppy packages (sorry Mandrake) and am looking to start on the
web/email server and am looking for a place to start.

The plan is to use the port forwarding feature in the router but at this
point I'm only certain of the web port being 80, is there one for mail?

On that note is sendmail the software of choice or is there something
else out there that people like better?  Sorry if I don't have all the
intelligent questions yet but am looking for somewhere to start.

I am also looking for opinions on webmail from ADJE (www.adjeweb.com) to
setup webmail for the users in my family and possibly Mailman
(www.list.org) for a local LUG.

Suggestions, comments hatemail all accepted with grace.

--
Joseph S Gardner

The box said,
"Requires Windows 3.x or better",