----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike & Tracy Holt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 2:01 AM
Subject: RE: [expert] CD burning under Mandrake 7.2 rc 1

>Any other possibilities?  I am going to read
> the man and info pages on mkisofs, but I think I need to know how it works
> within the program itself since I'm not calling it from the command line;
> does that make sense?

Try and create the image manually with mkisofs and experiment with the
command line options. AFAIK, the gui programs are only frontends to mkisofs
and sometimes don't make use of all the options. Using the example on the
cooker page is a good place to start. I routinely add -J for Windows
compatability.

Hoyt