Hello experts,
        I'm new to cd burning, so I'm wondering if this is me or the program.  I
tried to use both KisoCD and X-CD-Toaster and I get the same error:

"Warning: creating a filesystem that does not conform to ISO 9660"

My HP 8100 CD writer was found and configured on install of the system, and
both programs seem to be able to find it ok, and I'm able to set up the
files I want to burn and set the parameters that I want to use, but when I
say 'ok, burn' I get the error message.

Any ideas?  Is this a problem with mkisofs?

TIA, Mike