From: Leopold Palomo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 6:11 PM
To: Expert
Subject: [expert] Is kde2 only for mkd 7.2?

Dear people,

I would like to install the last version of kde2 (rc2) and I hall all
the time problems with the dependencies. I have installed mdk 7.1, and I
would like to test the kde2, but all the time  that I have tried to do
it, I have had problems.

Could anyone help me in that?

All comments will be welcome.

Best regards,