>Question: how should I interpret the relative silence of  this list about
>WPO 2000.
>Several possibilities come to my mind:

>- (different from Larry Marshall and me) there is consensus that WPO 2000
>is a bad product and nearly no one has bought it.

I have it, used it on 7.1 and like it a lot.  I'm now using the beta /
cooker versions of Mandrake and honestly haven't had the time to load it
back up.

>- there is a much better Office product. Which?

The Office products for Linux are not as evolved as the solutions that you
will find for Windows, that's just the way it is.  Yes, everyone has their
opinion on this, so please don't everyone attack.  It's pretty much a
toss-up over which features are on which product, but I think at this point,
it's between StarOffice and Corel WPO2000.

>- (different from Larry Marshall) there is general consensus about
>mandrake: don't use it for WPO 2000.
>
>Joachim

Mike