Why do you need /usr/src/linux in the $PATH?  Chances are the files that
are missing are in some devel package.  Do a web search for the missing
file and see what package it looks like it is in.  You can always check
rpmfind.net for the most up to date package and build that *.src.rpm or
install the binary rpm.  Now try to rebuild wine.

Mike