On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Stephen Bosch wrote:
> Hi, Vic:
> You need to get them to use an pop-to-smtp solution that forces them to
> authenticate if they want to send e-mail.
> What MTA are you using?
> -Stephen-

I'm using sendmail, its the only one I am capable of
using, sorry.

I tried posting this question on the newbie list
about 20 times and no response so I guess they
did not know the answer.

I have looked in linuxconf but I see nothing about
authentication on using smtp, it just said nothing.

How would I use a pop-to-smtp solosheick (screw typos sorry)
that forces them to auth?

Thanx