>> try rsync, wget, fmirror

I will check into those.  I have been using WGET, and it works, but my main beef is
that it seems to recreate the entire source directory tree at my destination, even if
I specify the destination.  Tried a bunch of switches, and couldn't get it NOT do do
that.  Example:

Source is ftp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]//home/yo/files/*
Destination is: /tmp

I want to put all the files from the test.com site, in the /home/yo/files directory in
my /tmp directory.  But what I end up with on my hd is that the files are in:
 /tmp/home/yo/files/ instead of just /tmp.  Or worse yet, the default behavior is to
put the files in: /tmp/test.com/home/yo/files/.

But why doesn't copydir and mirrordir work?  If they are so badly broken, they
shouldn't be included in the distribution.

Bob