Submitted 11-Nov-00 by David Mihm:
>       It's not in the iso from any of the mirrors - along with alot of
> other -devel rpms.

There are two ISO's, and most of the devel stuff is on the second.  Since I
don't use ISO's, I can't tell you exactly what's on which disc, but it
wouldn't surprise me to discover that things like WindowMaker, AfterStep,
and blackbox were also second CD packages.  Part of the goal of the first
disc is being able to handle base installs for the majority of new desktop
users.  These new users know nothing of these lower resource window managers
and want something more Windows-like such as KDE/GNOME.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

"Being disintegrated makes me ve-ry an-gry!" <huff, huff>