I think it has to do with the standard "custom" install.  xfce is also in the
2nd CD but was not installed when I selected custom (all selections) install
in Mandrake 7.2.  Since it had been installed in the same standard custom
install in 7.1 and being a newbie (7.1 was my first venture into linux) I
erroneously assumed xfce was not included in 7.2.  I subsequently discovered
it was included in the CD but not in the install.

I am not sure why Mandrake decided the change.

Also the xscreensaver that is installed in 7.2 lacks a lot of the "default
and _included_" screensaver options (atlantis, moebius, pipes, etc., etc.).
These options are not in the 7.2 xscreensaver rpm, but are in the 7.1
xscreensaver rpm.  I extracted them from the 7.1 rpm and added them to the
7.2 xscreensaver install and they work fine.

What is happening!

--
Jeff Malka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User 348854