NVIDIA has their own driver.  Very easy to insstall.  Just substitute XF86Config-4 for
XF86Config in the instructions and all should work fine.  I'm playing Quake3 and
Unreal Tournament with no problems at all.
As far getting a V5500 I ask why?  A Geforce2 MX costs about a 100-120 bucks for a 32
meg card that pounds the voodoo into the dust in both windows and Linux.  I used to be
a Voodoo owner V1/V2 but Nvidia gets my cash because there cards are the best right
now.

On 11/17/2000 at 9:40 AM Rial Juan scribbled: