Hi,
   I've tried following the suggestions on the MandrakeUser site, the nVidia
site, and any others I could find out there..  I still cannot get the bloody
thing to work..
   One question:  Is there a known problem with the nVidia kernel driver and
the AMD Irongate 751 chipset?  I notice that when it loads, it loads an
AGPGART driver also.. Does this work with the AMD-751 chipset?

I have the following config:

FIC-SD11 motherboard with Athlon 700 not overclocked
256 meg Micron PC-133 SDRAM
Guillemot Maxi Gamer Xentor 32 TNT2 Ultra 175/183
Soundcard with Aureal Vortex2 chipset
Creative Labs 5x DVD
Sony CRX-140E CD-R
WD 10.2 gig EIDE
D-Link 530TX 10/100 Ethernet

I can get everything working just fine except for the nVidia drivers.. After
following any of the instructions out there, I get a blank screen and a
locked system when I try to start X from the console.

If anyone has any ideas at all, I'd appreciate hearing them..

Thanks..

Darin -