Chris Spencer wrote:

> A lot of the new rpms in Cooker are meant to be compiled with the new gcc,
> available from Cooker as well. If you're brave (and *not* running a
> production box) then upgrade gcc and glibc to the cooker versions and go
> nuts.:)
>
> gcc in cooker isn't compatible with stock 7.2....

I had a feeling this is what they had done.  I wonder why they changed the
gcc and glibc so early in the game considering 7.2 was
just released.  Oh well I guess I can look forward to v7.3.  Thanks for reply
Chris.

--

/ Gary DeMontigny    / TeleSoft Systems
/ http://telesoft.mb.ca / [EMAIL PROTECTED]