Hello
        I want to set up a remote printer on 7.2.  The printer is located in
other linux box (Red Hat 6.1). During the installation I tried to use
CUPS but I wasn't sure about the parameters to enter.  For instance;
remote host:  I entered xxx.yyy.zzz which is the name of the linux box
where the printer is.  However I don't have a clue about the remote
queue. What is it?  Red Hat 6.1 is running lpr and not CUPS, so do I
have to modify any file on the printer server?  How about the
hosts.lpd?

        Many thanks for your help.

Eduardo