Bill,

    Again, thanks for the info, but I don't have a problem with LILO during the normal
install, but when the automated install runs, LILO doesn't work. I am trying to
develop a build procedure for our servers, and that includes running a auto-install.
If the auto install can't configure LILO correctly, I need to find a way to fix the
auto-install.

Deven Philllips, CISSP

--
Security Officer