Mark Weaver wrote:

> What is "mr proper"?
>
> Mark
>
> / * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
>   * in order to get the rats up from below decks
>   * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
>   *
>   *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
>   */
>
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*REPLY SEPERATOR*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 Scott Tyson had this to say!

Seems Mark is asking the same ones I asked a while back on the Newbie
list.

May I add another?

What's the difference between 'vmlinuz' and 'bzImage' when it comes
to boot images?

Cheers

--
ICQ#: 89345394                  Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"