Hello everybody,

Lastnight I upgraded one of my Mandrake 7.1 boxes to 7.2 in hopes that my
3Com 100Base TX [Cyclone] pci nic would work.  However, it didn't.  I'm
very frustrated with this thing.  I know the card works just fine becaues
it works just fine in Windows.  I've gathered a bunch of info on the nic
settings and my network settings.  Here it is:

/* Begin info from lsmod */
Module: 3c59x
Size: 20176
Used by: 13 (autoclean)
/* End info from lsmod */

/* Begin info from /etc/sysconfig/network */
NETWORKING=yes
FORWARD_IPV4="yes"
HOSTNAME="Pavilion8380"
DOMAINNAME="hp"
GATEWAY=""
GATEWAYDEV=""
/* End info from /etc/sysconfig/network */

/* Begin info from netconf */
Adaptor 1 is enabled
Config mode: Manual
Primary name + domain: Pavilion8380
Aliases(opt): Paviion8380
IP Address: 192.168.1.1
Netmask(opt): 255.255.255.0
NetDevice: eth0
Kernel Module: 3c59x
I/O port(opt):
IRQ(opt):
/* End info from netconf */

Again, the card is a pci 3Com 100BaseTX [Cyclone].  I can ping 192.168.1.1
(the card itself), but I can't ping anything else on the LAN.

Right now, this box dual boots Mandrake 7.2 and Windows ME.  This box is
also the server for my home network.  I use WinME as my server OS right now
just because this card won't work in Linux.  So, could anybody help me
out???

Thanks,
Tyler Longren