¿Does anybody know how to print from a remote computer to a queue that
creates a postscript file of what's being printed?

I mean, you can print to a file from within a computer an from a session, but
I'd like to set up some windows with lpr printing so they can print their
documents to a postscript file in the server, in order to convert them to PDF
and include them in a web site after classificating them.

Any suggestion to implement my idea.

(I think it's a cool way of letting people in a network publish their stuff)

Thanks in advance.

_____________________.oO0Oo._______________________
     __
----/ /  _                     La oportunidad de
---/ /  (_)__  __ ____  __   dominar tu ordenador
-/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\     Linux User #98249
|              Miguel Pérez Colino                 |
|               [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  |
|           http://migpc.eresmas.com               |