Apparently, according to the message on the kde.org ftp site, Mandrake has
decided not to package 2.0.1 instead suggesting that people use the Alpha
packages for 2.1 instead.  I personally feel this is a really big mistake
on their part, as general users who have purchased the Mandrake product
should not be upgrading to alpha or development packages.  Mandrake should
package 2.0.1 for people interested in stable packages.

If I knew what was really involved in packaging up an RPM set, I would
package it myself. I need it for like 5 machines so I may consider finding
out how to do it and share like a nice open source user.