Hi Alan,

That thought has been looming large the last few days. Especially after
reading a post by Tom Brinkman on the Newbie list about hardware. Its a
bit frustrating at times because what runs great on a "mut" system that
was built from scratch doesn't run very well at all on a system that was
bought from a vendor. Again, a lot of what Tom had to say does make a
lot of sense.

Mark