Chris Molnar's RPMs seem to be marked as 2.1 - AFAIK, there is not KDE
2.1 yet, and it makes me very worried to install them on my system,
especially when thewre may be a real 2.1 soemtime in the future, and the
version numbers will screw up dependencies.

Mike

Mike MacCana            Support Consultant
          C Y B E R S O U R C E
   Level 9, 140 Queen St Melbourne 3000
Ph : +61 3 9642 5997 Fax: +61 3 9642 5998