On Monday 11 December 2000 07:13 pm, Alan Shoemaker wrote:
> Mike MacCana wrote:
> > Chris Molnar's RPMs seem to be marked as 2.1 - AFAIK, there
> > is not KDE 2.1 yet, and it makes me very worried to install
> > them on my system, especially when thewre may be a real 2.1
> > soemtime in the future, and the version numbers will screw
> > up dependencies.
> >
> > Mike
>
> Mike....that's odd, the ones I downloaded from nebsllc.com
> were all designated as 2.0.1-0.1mdk

    Chris put up new rpm's yesterday.  In answer to Mike's concerns,
I've done all 6 of Chris's upgrades, including the latest 2.1, as he's
released them with no problems.  Even when I foolishly tried the LM
2.01 rpms I had no problem re-installing Chris' 5th upgrade. Then last
night, no problems again, installing his 6th just released 2.1 upgrade.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay