On Monday 11 December 2000 08:36 pm, Daniel Velzi wrote:
> Hi Tom, I installed this version downloaded from tucows (must be the
> same I believe) without installing Chris Molnar's version before, and
> all run ok. Kedit is ok and my bookmarks in konqueror are here
> without problem. Perhaps Chris Molnar's version give error ?
> I follow exactly the readme attachment for install (if not you will
> have problems said it). Sorry for my bad english, hope understand :-)

    Actually, all I intended was to comment that Chris's KDE2 was
definitely past 2.01.  The rpms he made available yesterday update KDE
to 2.1 20001210.  I also meant to imply, since I believe a lot of
people on this list were using Chris's rpm's ..... _stick with 'em_.
IMO, on my hardware, Chris's previous 2.01+ or his current 2.1 is much
better than the 'unsupported' 2.01 LM just released. YMMV
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay