Hi all:
I know this must have been coverd before, but I can not locate the answer.
While in root, I clicke on Harddrake. It failed to launch, went to a black
screen with a white rectangle in the center, I was forced to kill X to regain
control. I rebooted now I am locked out of my CD ROM and Floppy. Even root is
locked out. Can some kind soul point out what must be changed in the
configureation files to give me back control. Thanks for your help.
--
Ralph F. De Witt

It said uses Windows 98 or better so I installed Linux-Mandrake 7.2
Proud user of Linux-Mandrake 7.2 Powerpack Deluxe
Register Linux User 168814 ICQ #49993234