hi,

when sending a message to my mail server at work, the message gets into
the mailbox, and i can see it there with pine.
when sending out (using pine) the message gets to its desination.
but when i try to login to a mailbox from a windows station (with outlok,
outlook express etc..) i get a timeout and nothing comes down.
if i tell outlook express to wait for another minuete or so, the messages
do come down.
and the question is : where do i tell the server (RH 6.1, 2.2.15 ,
sendmail, ipop3d) to answer after a shorter time ?
this started hapenning without me changing anything in the server or
firewall configuration.

can anyone give me a quick idea ? this is really stalling all the work
here.

thank you.

--
 _|_|_     Best Regard's ,