Does anyone know which add-ons the Mandrake version of BX were compiled
with?  I like the layout of the one included, but I would also like to
upgrade to the newer version, but cannot because I do not have
libmysqlclient.so.9 installed as I am using self-compiled versions of
Apache, MySQL, etc.  I do have libmysqlclient.so.10 and .10.0.0 and wonder
if I could just symlink .9 to one of those.

If I could find out which script (I guess) the MDK version is compiled
with, includes, whatever, I'd compile the newer version mysel.

Another option would be to force an install of the newer version.  Not sure
if that is preferable either.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks,

SWS